Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – programmed software robots that are capable to perform rule-based operations, tasks, processes of different complexity and scale in the same way as it is being done by human being. RPA is an innovative technology that enables organizations to increase operational productivity and efficiency by replacing humans with robots with an aim to redeploy freed up human capital to focus on more complex, added value functions to drive innovation and growth.
What is Robotic Process Automation (RPA)?
Why Robotic Process Automation?
We provide our e2e support during your RPA Journey
- Identify opportunities
- Develop the business case and roadmap
- Collect and map the requirements
- Move solution to the production
- Scale up solution across geographies
- Enable through knowledge sharing
- Analyse constrains and limitations
- Design holistic architecture
- Validate through feasibility study
- Monitor and technical support
- Manage changes and updates
- Ensure business continuity
- Deliver automation leveraging RPA, Machine Learning, Computer Vision and AI technologies
- Grow capabilities
- Build centre of excellence
- Improve on continuous basis
What RPA Platforms we utilize?
We utilize enterprise platforms from leading RPA vendors (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, etc.) for robotic process automation
How long does it to automate a process?
1 week to deliver Proof of Concept and 2 weeks to deliver 1 TaskBot for 1 Process of medium complexity
From where to start Robotics Journey?
We support clients to explore Robotic Process Automation Technology through delivering PoC or Pilot
Timeline for RPA Proof of Concept
Robotic Process Automation Use Cases
DMS Solutions has proven track records in delivering RPA projects across industries leveraging UiPath, Automation Anywhere platforms and has a strong RPA Competency Centers located in Hong Kong and Central East Europe (Ukraine)